TUS SHOP RETURNS POLICY
All goods are shipped using DHL Express or DHL Worldwide (for orders outside of the UK).
- Orders received and paid for by 2pm should be delivered the next working day for UK orders.
- Orders received after this time will be shipped the next working day.
- DHL can deliver on Saturdays; you’ll need to select this in the drop down menu on the order form if required. They do not deliver on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Once your order has been completed you will receive a confirmation email.
- This will notify you that we have received your order. If the order has been paid in full it will be shipped according to the shipping details above.
- At the very end of the confirmation email screen there is a pdf symbol showing the letters TUS and your order number. If you click on this you will open up your VAT invoice.
- If you have selected to pay by direct bank transfer you will need the details on this to make the payment. Once your order is paid it will be pushed through for processing and shipping.
- Once your order is shipped you will receive a further email with tracking details for your information.
DHL UK shipping options available are:
- Next day before 9am,
- Next day before 12noon and
- Next day, by end of day.
We take pride in the quality of our products, and our policy is to ensure that all products supplied are delivered in perfect condition.
If you wish to return any goods, please inform us in writing by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days of receiving the goods.
All items must be returned:
- in an unused [saleable] condition
- in their original packaging
- with proof of purchase within 14 days of receipt of goods
- Please use the returns label provided
- If you misplace this label please address the package to:
The Fulfilment Company,
ICS house complex,
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us. Whilst your returned order is in transit it is still your responsibility and we therefore advise to send items by Royal Mail Recorded or Registered delivery (insuring the value of your returned goods) at your own cost.
- You should retain proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for parcels lost in transit.
- Customers have the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are deemed faulty or miss described.
- Your legal rights: we allow you to return goods if you simply change your mind.
- Handling fee of £2.25 per item will apply to any returned goods processed for this reason.
- You must include a completed Returns Form with any returned items, Returns Form can be accessed here.
- Refunds will always be made by the same method you used to originally purchase your order. We will process the return on receipt of goods and you will receive a refund within 30 days.